Hello, I am Kevin Brownlee. Thank you for visiting my site. Most posts are about Sound Christian Schooling, and some are helpful for Christian living. Christian education is a passion of mine, and while serving as a Christian school Trustee (Board Member) I decided to write this blog about issues in Christian education. Check back often or subscribe to the RSS feed, if you do that.
Here is a bit about me:
I was born in 1960, then “born again” in 1965 – yep, I am a Christian, and very thankful for that gracious and amazing gift from God through Jesus.
I am married to the second most amazing and gracious gift from God, for 27 years now, and the third amazing gift from God is our Daughter, as Sophomore in college.
Here are a few more of God’s gifts I am thankful for:
- We are members of Grace Bible Church in Bozeman, Montana, and also attend Fellowship Baptist Church as often as we can. Very thankful for both fantastic pastors and their teaching!
- I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and Management from LeTourneau University (Called LeTourneau College when I graduated) in Longview, TX, a Christian University.
- I have taught small group Bible studies for over 28 years, and have written several studies for small groups and hope to publish them soon, Lord willing. I have given seminars, devotionals, and short sermons countless times over the years.
- I served two full terms (maximum allowed) as a School Board Member at Heritage Christian School, and through that wonderful experience I compiled data as to what is required to start, run, and maintain a Christian school that is founded on sound biblical doctrine (and what that doctrine is). This is no small endeavor! All of this information has been put together into a book, of which I am working on the final edit, and hope to get published soon. The book is titled “Qualities of Sound Christian Schooling”.
- I come from a family of educators: Mom, Dad, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, ancestors, so knowledge and a love for education is in my blood.
- I am President and General Manager at Montana Steel Industries.
- I also blog at The Blue Jeans Christian about how to glorify God, and be salt and light in the workforce.
- Recreational activities I like are mountain biking, hiking, skeet shooting, downhill and cross country skiing.
I have finished my first book: “Qualities Of Sound Christian Education”. An am working on my next book.
Please follow me on twitter
You can also –> e-mail <– me.
My Family in our back yard in Bozeman, Montana.
Please contact me if you wish to advertise on this site.
Use this site at your own risk. All content is Copyright 2011-2014 by Kevin Brownlee, or the guest author.
Unless noted otherwise, all quotations from the Bible are from the New King James Version by Thomas Nelson, Inc.
I have tried as best as I could to choose photos or other media appearing in this blog that are royalty free, and to give credit for the photo or other media item to the originator/creator when hovering over the media.